Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Nueva Cordoba, Argentina - Video Tour


Happy New Year! Okay, so I'm nine days late. But I also bring a very late Christmas present. It's a video tour of Nueva Cordoba to kick-start 2013.  

Now, downtown and Nueva Cordoba are practically within walking distance of each other, but it has a more modern theme, which makes it the ideal spot for expats.    
You’ll find hotels, cultural hostels like Catre Diem, Irish Pubs, American style restaurants, international restaurants, Paseo Del Buen Pastor, which was once a women’s prison now turned cultural center.  You can even go to Casa De Buenos Aires, a museum/tourist building that has all forms of information on the capital of Argentina.

The shopping mall, Patio Olmos is on the border of Nueva Cordoba. Aside, from McDonald’s and Burger King, you’ll also find the HOYTS Cinema, Yenny bookstore, a bowling rink, arcades, a private hospital, toy stores and an assortment of clothing stores, all in the mall! So, if you're ever in town, take a stroll through Nueva Cordoba.   

2 comments:

  1. Dear Jorge

    My name is Meri and I work for the language portal http://bab.la.

    True to our five year long tradition, we at bab.la Gmbh are hosting the IX-competition to find the 100 most exciting, inspiring, open-minded bloggers write about international exchange and experience. It would make us very happy if you decide to participate in "IX13" (International eXchange and eXperience 2013)

    Please email me if you are interested in the competition under meri[at]bab.la ; and I will send you an email with more information about nomination and voting.

    All the best!
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Meri,

      Thank you for reaching out to me. I would be very interesting in participating in this competition. My e-mail is jjsnexus@gmail.com. I tried e-mailing you with the information you provided but I got back an error message.

      Thanks again.

      Regards,

      Jorge

      Delete